Latest News‎ > ‎

Coronavirus Outbreak

posted 17 Mar 2020, 15:32 by Peter Knight   [ updated 27 May 2020, 01:50 ]
Inevitably our expeditions already organised for 2020 can no longer run on their original dates, as shown on our Expeditions Page. Our primary concerns must be for the health and safety of the participants and leaders, and we must follow the guidelines from the Government and the DofE charity.

We are planning a review in early September to decide whether we can provide any Bronze expeditions of appropriate quality and safety in late September or October.